Sunday, July 21, 2013

About Snap Shot Photography

Snap Shot Photography of KC


Thank you for viewing my blog. As you can tell, it is currently a work in progress. For starters, my name is Michael Florence. I am a photographer, appliance repair technician, and on Saturdays, an adoption volunteer at a local dog adoption group.

The picture above is my business card(top of page), which as time goes by, may change to fit the newest design initiatives. As it states, I am available for a variety of photographic needs. When you have an event or need for my photography services, you may contact me multiple ways: either by email, ; or cell phone, (913) 704-5613. If I do not answer your call, feel free to leave a voicemail or send me a text message if that is your preference.

I look forward to helping you capture the important moments in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment